Safely Opening To Serve You
We’ve Missed You
We love to share smiles and share life with our patient family. We’ve missed you and it’s finally time to start making appointments again.
Your Oral Healthcare is Essential
We believe your oral health is essential and inseparable from your overall health. From maintaining healthy gums and healthy teeth to crafting a beautifully brilliant smile to brighten your world, we want to ensure you receive the dental care you want and need.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Your safety is our primary concern – for you, your loved ones, our families, our team, and our community. We genuinely care for those we serve and those we serve alongside.
Standard Safety Procedures
We always employ extensive measures to protect our patients and our team from the spread of infections.
- We meticulously follow all relevant guidelines for disinfection of patient areas.
- We ensure sterilization of instruments.
- We treat surfaces with disinfectants that kill all viruses and bacteria.
- We autoclave dental instruments to eliminate all viruses and bacteria.
- We use disposable, single-use supplies when applicable.
- We consistently take "universal precautions” to provide a safe environment.
Enhanced Safety Procedures for COVID-19
In addition to our standard safety procedures, we are adding the following enhanced safety procedures regarding our entrance area, waiting room, restrooms, patients, and team from the spread of the coronavirus:
- We frequently disinfect all handles, doors, and chairs in the practice.
- We frequently disinfect faucets and toilets in the restroom.
- We wear enhanced Personal Protective Equipment when applicable.
- We have installed air purifiers in each operatory to further minimize the spread of aerosols.
- We schedule senior citizens and patients with pre-existing conditions during a special time block.
- We required patients to wait in their cars and call or text before entering to ensure patients will not cross paths in order to minimize interaction.
- We are minimizing the number of people allowed in the office by significantly reducing available appointment times.
- We only allow the patient with an appointment inside to minimize the use of the waiting room and minimize interaction to keep up the standards of social distancing, unless a parent/guardian or medical assistance necessary.
- We required all patients to fill out a COVID-19 Screening Form and Temperatures will be taken prior to being seen.
We're In This Together
As the coronavirus continues to dramatically impact lives, please know that we stand with you, your family, and our entire community. We stand ready to serve you, keep you safe, and keep you smiling.
Please Call Today for an Appointment
We look forward to seeing you soon.